Your cart is currently empty!
The Kata Master Athletic outfit, or kimono, is certainly not for everyone… If you’re looking for a first-class karategi kata for competitions and championships, you’ll love Tokaido’s new Kata Master Athletic.
The quality of the fabric, specially developed for kata, leaves nothing to be desired. Thanks to the new version, the outfit fits even better and gives the competitor a distinct charisma. This is excellent karategi, performed by kata athletes for kata athletes.
– The cup was developed in coordination with Team Ki by Japanese designer Kenichi Sato and vice-world champion Ilja Smorguner.
– Karategi Slim Fit that fits perfectly: the fitted jacket featuring the famous “smart shoulder cut” makes this outfit look like an upper-body business shirt.
– Fitted sleeves allow officials and students to visualize the execution of techniques even better.
– The fabric’s typically Japanese light-blue print makes this karategi brilliant.
– The newly developed fabric has been optimized to emphasize each technique with surprising sound.
– The combination of cotton and polyester also reduces the weight of the karategi (kimono) for even higher jumps without compromise.
– The traditional Japanese print on the inside of the jacket is equally eye-catching.
– Tokaido logo embroidered on chest, neck and pant legs.
– Karategi WKF approved: can therefore be worn for all WKF and K1 world championships.
– Shrinkage rate: 3%.
– Scope of delivery: jacket, pants and light sports bag.
Tokaido embroidery in blue and red kanji can be added on the shoulder for international competitions.